Flex Rent Program
Hercules Living is committed to working with our residents during this unprecedented situation. We have created the Hercules Living Flex Rent Program to assist residents who have been financially impacted by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. Resident are invited to apply for the flexible rental payment option below that best fit their needs.
OPTION #1: I will not be able to pay November's rent by the due date, and request payment arrangements to submit my total November rent before the end of the month.
OPTION #2: I will not be able to pay November’s rent in November and request a payment plan splitting November's rent into three equal payments with my regular rent in December, January, and February.
Questions should be submitted to the Property Manager in the Leasing Office via phone or email, but the evaluation of applications will be completed at our Home Office. Each application will be evaluated by committee and a response will be provided in writing. Please allow 10 business days for a response.
Please note this is a time of rapid legislative and regulatory changes, and as such all polices are subject to change.
- Applications must be fully completed and include third-party documentation from an employer or former employer reflecting a substantial decrease to the resident’s income due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation. The documentation must include a start date of the decrease.
- Residents who were under a possession order and in the eviction process for lease violations prior to 3/13/2020 are not eligible to apply
- Residents who have been late more than 6 times in the previous 12 months may not be eligible for payment options
Click here to complete the application on-line and upload your third-party documentation. Do not start the application until you are ready to complete it. Your work cannot be saved.
Click here to download and print a copy to submit along with your third-party documentation. You can email it to email@example.com.
If you do not have internet access to complete the application, or the capability to print it and submit by email, please contact your Property Manager for additional assistance obtaining a copy to submit by mail.
March 16, 2020
Dear Valued Resident,
In our effort to continue to build strong community through exceptional experiences, we have
determined the best course of action moving forward is to temporarily close our offices to the
public. We remain committed to providing our residents service through the following
- Our team is available via email and phone.
- Please use the resident web portal to pay rent and enter service requests. You can
- find the link to our portal on our community website.
- We are here for you through our emergency maintenance line.
- We are no longer accepting packages on your behalf.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED AN EMERGENCY?
- Plumbing – flooding (water running that cannot be stopped). Overflowing sewage.
- Commode – overflowing commode; inoperable commode (if unit has one (1) commode)
- Electrical – sparks burning smell, smoke or fire
- Heat – loss of heat – temperature is below 55 degrees
- Air conditioning – loss of air conditioning when temperature is above 80 degrees
- Appliances – inoperable refrigerator, leaking hot water heater, leaking washing machine
- Gas smell
- Alarms – to include fire suppression systems
- Any water intrusion that could potentially lead to property damage – interior or exterior
Thank you for your cooperation at this time and we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Your Hercules Living Team