HERCULES LIVING IS HERE TO HELP
Hercules Living is committed to working with our residents during this unprecedented situation. We want our residents to feel confident about assistance options, while also protecting themselves from scams and fraud. Click here for information on legitimate offers and when to be suspicious.
EMERGENCY RENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Each of our Community Management teams are watching for local rent relief programs, and sharing information with residents. Whenever possible, we will help eligible residents apply for those programs. Let the on-site Management Office know if you become aware of an assistance program and they will be happy to review it with you.
Flex Rent Program
We have created the Hercules Living Flex Rent Program to assist residents who have been financially impacted by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. Resident are invited to apply for the flexible rental payment option below that best fit their needs. Please note that the Flex Rent Program is currently available on select communities.
OPTION #1: I will not be able to pay June's rent by the due date, and request payment arrangements to submit my total June rent before the end of the month.
OPTION #2: I will not be able to pay June's rent in June and request a payment plan splitting June's rent into three equal payments with my regular rent in July, August, and September.
Questions should be submitted to the Property Manager in the Leasing Office via phone or email, but the evaluation of applications will be completed at our Home Office. Each application will be evaluated by committee and a response will be provided in writing. Please allow 10 business days for a response.
Please note this is a time of rapid legislative and regulatory changes, and as such all polices are subject to change.
- Applications must be fully completed and include third-party documentation from an employer or former employer reflecting a substantial decrease to the resident’s income due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation. The documentation must include a start date of the decrease.
- Residents who were under a possession order and in the eviction process for lease violations prior to 3/13/2020 are not eligible to apply
- Residents who have been late more than 6 times in the previous 12 months may not be eligible for payment options
We invite residents to send their contact information and community name via email to email@example.com to learn more about the process and see if their community is able to participate. Thank you.
Updated: November 30, 2020
Dear Valued Resident,
In our effort to continue to build strong community through exceptional experiences, we have
determined the best course of action moving forward is to temporarily close our offices to the
public. We remain committed to providing our residents service through the following
- Our team is available via email and phone.
- Please use the resident web portal to pay rent and enter service requests. You can
- find the link to our portal on our community website.
- We are here for you through our emergency maintenance line.
- We are no longer accepting packages on your behalf.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED AN EMERGENCY?
- Flooding/overflowing sewage that cannot be stopped.
- Commode that is overflowing; if your unit has 2 bathrooms, please ensure that the water is turned off at the valve and a service team member will make the necessary repairs the following business day.
- Electrical and potential property damage issues with appliances sparks, burning smell, or smoke/fire or leaking water heater.
- Loss of heat (i.e.. Temperature below 55 degrees).Air conditioning – loss of air conditioning, temperature is above 80 degrees.
- Gas smell.
- Fire Alarms; to include fire suppression systems.
- Water intrusion - that could potentially lead to property damage (interior or exterior).
The following are COVID-19 emergency calls that will be handled the next business day if your call is received after normal business hours:
- Appliance repairs—inoperable refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, washer/dryer.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time and we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Your Hercules Living Team